Tech Services Department Representative
Do you have experience as an automotive machinist? Would you like to share your experience with others?
Goodson Tools & Supplies is looking to add another member to our Tech Services Department and that could be YOU.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Advising customers on proper use of Goodson Engine Building Tools & Supplies
- Advising customers on engine machining procedures
- Providing technical specifications for various engines
- Assisting customers with selection of abrasives and proper application
- Educating co-workers and customers on proper engine building processes
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Engine Building Experience Required (machining preferred)
- Good communication and people skills. This job will have extensive interaction with customers.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, Email
- Ability to write clearly and professionally
- Occasional travel to trade shows required
- Must relocate to Winona, Minnesota
About the Goodson Companies
Goodson Companies is a group of companies engaged in the manufacture and distribution of tools and supplies for engine builders, coated abrasive belts and discs and sizing and reshaping abrasive grinding wheels for industry. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package which includes health insurance, 401K retirement, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
To apply, contact Dave Monyhan by phone (800-533-8010) or email.