The Goodson Adjustable Counterbore Cutter Kit is back by popular demand!
- Cutter assemblies feature positive-stop adjusting screws to prevent cutters from changing dimensions while in use.
- The built-in direct reading micrometer and dial indicator make set-up fast and incredibly accurate.
- 4 cutter assemblies are included in the kit measuring from 1.25" to 2.00" diameter.
- 3 optional cutters assemblies are also available measuring 2.00" up to 2.75" diameter.
- Heavy-duty billet steel construction.
- Cutter assemblies have a 9/16" arbor.
Complete Kit includes:
- Cutter Base/Setting Fixture with Direct Reading Micrometer
- Cutting Insert (DKB-7)
- Insert Screw (DKS-7)
- Adjusting Wrench (FT-WRENCH)
- 9/16" Arbor Cutter | 1.250" - 1.375" Range (DWA-250)
- 9/16" Arbor Cutter | 1.375" - 1.500" Range (DWA-375)
- 9/16" Arbor Cutter | 1.500" - 1.750" Range (DWA-302)
- 9/16" Arbor Cutter | 1.750" - 2.000" Range (DWA-303)
Additional Cutters also available.
Check out this Tech Lab Tuesday video detailing the Adjustable Counterbore Cutter Kit:
To return an item:
1. Write a brief note describing the reason for the return. Please be sure to include your name or company name or account number.
2. Return the item freight prepaid within 60 days from the invoice date. For best results, please ship return merchandise by UPS or Federal Express. Please keep your receipt because it may be necessary to track the package if it is lost in transit.
3. A 10% restocking fee applies on all returns unless the problem was the fault of Goodson. If so, the restocking charge is waived and shipping costs are reimbursed. Credits will be made to the account originally billed.
Send the completed Product Return Form along with the product to:
Goodson Shop Supplies
156 Galewski Drive
Winona, MN 55987
Read our complete return policy.
Goodson strives to ship orders the same day they are recieved. In fact, we track this on a daily basis and we are currently shipping 99.97% of orders on the same day.
We use most major carriers including FedEx, UPS, USPS and regional carrier, SpeeDee.
For more information, check out our Shipping & Delievery page.
Goodson ships F.O.B. Winona, Minnesota, USA to most countries around the world. To find a distributor near you visit our Distributor Listing.
If there is not a distributor in your area, you can contact Goodson by phone (1-507-452-1830) or order online. Please note some items (such as Sunnen) are not available for shipping outside of the United States & Canada. If you have these items in your shopping cart, your order cannot be processed. You must remove those items from the cart to continue.
Proposition 65 Information
"Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm." - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
So, what does this mean for Goodson customers? It means that many of common products used in manufacturing contain products known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Components such as stainless steel, galvanized wire, brass, bronze, etc. can be found in the Prop 65 list and require us to provide the warning.
You can find a complete list at the Proposition 65 website.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov