Non-Taxable Sales

Goodson is required by law to collect taxes in the following states:

If you live in one of these states and have a valid reseller's permit, you can purchase from Goodson without being charged tax. 

You will need to submit the correct Tax Exempt Form for your state. To simplify things, we've added links to each of the forms above. Once you have completed the form, you can submit it to Goodson online using the form below.

Fill out my online form.