Reamers are end cutting tools and will follow the alignment of the existing hole. If the hole location is not correct, using a reamer will NOT correct it.
Reamers are used to improve finish and make minor size adjustments so it is essential to keep the chip load as small as possible. Remove between .001" and .005" per pass.
Cast iron guides are typically reamed dry.
Some items include product options such as sizes that are listed in the same product presentation. Please click on an item to see other options.
- 3/8" Electric Drill Drive Adaptor $8.99
- CCR-500 : CCD-550 : Piloted Core Reamer and Drill for 8.0mm Diesel $159.99
- CCR-562B : Cobalt Piloted Core Reamer with Universal Round Shank $159.99
- CCR-59 : Piloted Core Reamer with .485" Shank $159.99
- CDR-6015G : Core-Drill/Reamers for Sunnen/Tobin Arp Out of stock
- CDR-6055G : Core-Drill/Reamers for Winona Van Norman $203.99
- CDR-6197G : Core-Drill/Reamers for Peterson & Kansas Instruments $199.99
- CDR-6211G : CDR-6212G : Core-Drill/Reamers for Kwik-Way and DCM Tech $203.99
- Cobalt Core-Drill/Reamers $199.99
- Core-Drill/Reamers for Serdi $199.99
- CRR-235 : CRR-327 : Tapered Crack Repair Reamers Starting At $84.99
- Drill Adaptor for Arbors & Reamers .281" and smaller $14.99
- Drill Adaptor for Arbors and Reamers Larger than .281" $10.99
- FCR-60-1 : FCR-60 : Piloted Core Reamers for Ford 6.0 Diesel $133.99
- HGR : Solid Carbide Valve Guide Reamers for Bronze Starting At $199.99
- Piloted Core Reamer for IDL / Van Norman $109.99
- Piloted Core Reamer for Sunnen/Tobin Arp With .500" OD $109.99
- Piloted Core Reamer for Winona Van Norman Out of stock
- Piloted Core Reamers for DCM, Peterson, KI $109.99
- Small Diameter Reamers for Cast Iron or Bronze Starting At $89.99