NEW IMPROVED STYLE!
These dual-layered hot tank gloves measure a full 17-1/2" from the tip of the fingers to the top of the glove. They are multi-dipped in premium-grade neoprene for superior quality and durability. Not only do they grant protection against chemicals, acids and solvents, these well-rounded gloves offer exceptional protection against abrasion and cut hazards. The rough-etched finish ensures the gloves will excel in wet and oily applications. The dual-layer insulation provides added heat protection.
- Materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact
- Multi-dipped in premium-grade black neoprene
- Comfortable brushed double-layer inner liner provides insulation for excellent heat protection
- Rough-etched finish enhances grip in wet or greasy situations and provides extended wear
- Antimicrobial treated liner reduces bacteria that causes odors and can lead to dermatitis
- Ideal for high pressure steam cleaning, plating, etching baths, hot tanks, food service and much more
- Protects from intermittent contact with surfaces up to 400ºF (204.4ºC)
- Resistant to solvents, greases and oils
- Loop attached to cuff for hanging
- Gauntlet style cuff allows for easy donning and removal plus extra forearm protection
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level A3
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 1198 grams
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Puncture Results: 58 Newtons
- EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type B: AKLOPT
- EN 407 Levels: X3XXXX
Concentrated Hot Tank Detergent for Non-Ferrous Parts | D-AL50
Concentrated Hot Tank Detergent for Ferrous Parts | D-CI25
Defoaming Agent | D-FOAM
Pro Jet Spray Cleaning Powder | PJS-50
Hot Tank Gloves | Gauntlet Length | HTG-200
Hot Tank Gloves | Shoulder Length | HTG-200L
HTA-300 : Neoprene Full Length Apron
Shop Apron | CA-100
To return an item:
1. Write a brief note describing the reason for the return. Please be sure to include your name or company name or account number.
2. Return the item freight prepaid within 60 days from the invoice date. For best results, please ship return merchandise by UPS or Federal Express. Please keep your receipt because it may be necessary to track the package if it is lost in transit.
3. A 10% restocking fee applies on all returns unless the problem was the fault of Goodson. If so, the restocking charge is waived and shipping costs are reimbursed. Credits will be made to the account originally billed.
Send the completed Product Return Form along with the product to:
Goodson Shop Supplies
156 Galewski Drive
Winona, MN 55987
Read our complete return policy.
Goodson strives to ship orders the same day they are received. In fact, we track this on a daily basis and we are currently shipping 99.97% of orders on the same day.
We use most major carriers including FedEx, UPS, USPS and regional carrier, SpeeDee.
For more information, check out our Shipping & Delivery page.
Goodson ships F.O.B. Winona, Minnesota, USA to most countries around the world. To find a distributor near you visit our Distributor Listing.
If there is not a distributor in your area, you can contact Goodson by phone (1-507-452-1830) or order online. Please note some items (such as Sunnen) are not available for shipping outside of the United States & Canada. If you have these items in your shopping cart, your order cannot be processed. You must remove those items from the cart to continue.
Proposition 65 Information
"Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm." - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
So, what does this mean for Goodson customers? It means that many of common products used in manufacturing contain products known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Components such as stainless steel, galvanized wire, brass, bronze, etc. can be found in the Prop 65 list and require us to provide the warning.
You can find a complete list at the Proposition 65 website.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov