The Intercomp Digital Arbor Valve Spring Tester from Goodson features
- A rotatable adjustable stop for fast measuring of open and closed spring pressures
- 2.0" diameter plates will handle almost any spring on the market
- 3 mounting locations on the handle allow you to adjust the length for increased torque
- Easy to use travel stop with adjustable set screws let you set an exact position, allowing repeated testing at a specific height
- 2 set screws on travel stop allow you to adjust for installed spring height and wide open lift (near coil bind)
- Large, easy-to-read numbers on the backlit screen
- Easy to access controls on the front of the tester
- 1500 pound loadcell in 1 pound increments>
- Unit is switchable from pounds to kilograms
- Digital travel readout at .001"
- 5" travel capacity
- Operates on one 9-V battery (included)
- Billet 6061 T-6 aluminum construction
You May Also Want:
- Valve Spring Tester Cover (GMC-VST)
To return an item:
1. Write a brief note describing the reason for the return. Please be sure to include your name or company name or account number.
2. Return the item freight prepaid within 60 days from the invoice date. For best results, please ship return merchandise by UPS or Federal Express. Please keep your receipt because it may be necessary to track the package if it is lost in transit.
3. A 10% restocking fee applies on all returns unless the problem was the fault of Goodson. If so, the restocking charge is waived and shipping costs are reimbursed. Credits will be made to the account originally billed.
Send the completed Product Return Form along with the product to:
Goodson Shop Supplies
156 Galewski Drive
Winona, MN 55987
Read our complete return policy.
Goodson strives to ship orders the same day they are received. In fact, we track this on a daily basis and we are currently shipping 99.97% of orders on the same day.
We use most major carriers including FedEx, UPS, USPS and regional carrier, SpeeDee.
For more information, check out our Shipping & Delivery page.
Goodson ships F.O.B. Winona, Minnesota, USA to most countries around the world. To find a distributor near you visit our Distributor Listing.
If there is not a distributor in your area, you can contact Goodson by phone (1-507-452-1830) or order online. Please note some items (such as Sunnen) are not available for shipping outside of the United States & Canada. If you have these items in your shopping cart, your order cannot be processed. You must remove those items from the cart to continue.
Proposition 65 Information
"Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm." - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
So, what does this mean for Goodson customers? It means that many of common products used in manufacturing contain products known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Components such as stainless steel, galvanized wire, brass, bronze, etc. can be found in the Prop 65 list and require us to provide the warning.
You can find a complete list at the Proposition 65 website.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov