- Twin 10-Amp elements are double insulated
- High output heating elements require minimal pre-heating time
- Elements operate between 140˚ and 750˚F (60˚-399˚C)
- Cord features a "pig-tail" so you can hard-wire it into your shop's electrical service (be sure to check with an electrical contractor and/or your local building codes)
- Rod supports adjust for height and distance allowing you to properly support the automotive rods you work on
- Separate thermostatic controls for each element lets you find the "sweet spot" for each heating element, giving you greater control and the ability to work more efficiently
- High intensity LED lamps indicate that the elements have power and may be hot
- Toggle switches are protected by flip-up shields to prevent accidental activation
Add to cart
|Replacement Toggle Switch (each)
|Replacement Toggle Switch Guard (each)
|Replacement Thermonstat (each)
|Replacement Heat Coil (each)
|Replacement LED Light Assembly (each)
|Replacement Bezel Knob (each)
|Replacement Thumbscrew (each)
To return an item:
1. Write a brief note describing the reason for the return. Please be sure to include your name or company name or account number.
2. Return the item freight prepaid within 60 days from the invoice date. For best results, please ship return merchandise by UPS or Federal Express. Please keep your receipt because it may be necessary to track the package if it is lost in transit.
3. A 10% restocking fee applies on all returns unless the problem was the fault of Goodson. If so, the restocking charge is waived and shipping costs are reimbursed. Credits will be made to the account originally billed.
Send the completed Product Return Form along with the product to:
Goodson Shop Supplies
156 Galewski Drive
Winona, MN 55987
Read our complete return policy.
Goodson strives to ship orders the same day they are received. In fact, we track this on a daily basis and we are currently shipping 99.97% of orders on the same day.
We use most major carriers including FedEx, UPS, USPS and regional carrier, SpeeDee.
For more information, check out our Shipping & Delivery page.
Goodson ships F.O.B. Winona, Minnesota, USA to most countries around the world. To find a distributor near you visit our Distributor Listing.
If there is not a distributor in your area, you can contact Goodson by phone (1-507-452-1830) or order online. Please note some items (such as Sunnen) are not available for shipping outside of the United States & Canada. If you have these items in your shopping cart, your order cannot be processed. You must remove those items from the cart to continue.
Proposition 65 Information
"Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm." - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
So, what does this mean for Goodson customers? It means that many of common products used in manufacturing contain products known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Components such as stainless steel, galvanized wire, brass, bronze, etc. can be found in the Prop 65 list and require us to provide the warning.
You can find a complete list at the Proposition 65 website.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov