In this Tech Lab Tuesday video, Dave Monyhan explains the differences between Core Drills, Core Reamers and regular Valve Guide Reamers. As the industry has changed so have these important tools. Dave gives a recap of the how and why of these changes.
Hang on through the end and you'll get to see a blooper.
Products Discussed in This Video:
- Piloted Core Drills
- Piloted Core Reamers
- Core Drill / Reamer Combination (Serdi-Style, Universal)
- Small Reamers for Cast Iron or Bronze MR Series Reamers
- High Speed Steel Reamers for Cast Iron WR Series Reamers (3/16" Drive or 1/4" Drive)
- Carbide HGR Series Reamers
- Knurling Tools
- Knurlube & Bronze Reaming Oil
- Guide Tooling for 24V 7mm Cummins
- Drive Adaptors