EAG-8 | Engine Assembly Gel
MR RACE OIL Engine Assembly Gel is the advanced technology engine assembly gel designed to stay in place for protection of engines during storage, shipping, and especially at the critical start-up time. It is recommended when assembling split-shell, insert-type bearings and coating piston skirts and other sliding surfaces in all four-stroke racing engines.
Apply MR.RACE OIL Engine Assembly Gel to:
- Piston Skirts
- Wrist Pins
- Lifter Bores
- Gear Face Pre-Lube
- Protection That Stays In Place, Does Not Run or Drip
- Unsurpassed Start-Up Protection Against Wear, Friction and Extreme Shock Loads
- Completely Oil Soluble
- Does Not Impact Oil Filters
- High Resistance To Fuel Wash-Out (Regular & Racing Gasoline, Alcohol, Nitro-methane, Diesel)
- Depended upon by Motorsports Professionals!